1kg – £42.83
ALLCOAT Crack Filler is designed to easily repair, fill and seal cracks from hairline to 3mm width within concrete floors and structures.This sealant is a very low viscosity 2 component methacrylate resin and because of its composition and low surface tension it has excellent wetting power and substrate penetration. Easy installation.
- Water damaged concrete (when dried)
- Car parks
- Bridges / footbridges
- Sports stadiums
- Prefabricated cast concrete structures
Features & Benefits
- Penetrates and protects concrete from cracks
- Seals existing cracks
- Increases compressive strength of concrete by up to 40%
- Restores colours
- Creates watertight seal – excellent for use on bridges, footbridges and car parks to prevent water ingress
- Dust repellent
- Superb protection for driveways, pathways and patios
- Simple and easy to apply
Preparatory work and installation in accordance with good flooring practices.
Easy installation, simply using a squeegee or pouring jug. The consumption depends on absorption properties of the substrate and crack depth and width.
Surface to be clean dry and free from surface contamination.
DIN 53 018 – 5 to 15 mPa
DIN 53 217 – 0.97 g/cm³
20 – 40 min at 23°C
ALLCOAT Crack Filler is pre-activated for temperatures from +0°C – +30°C
|Initiator / Hardener||
ALLCOAT Hardener, depending on temperature.
Min 6 months in original containers.
MMA DIN 51 755
150 – 250 grams per m² (depending upon surface absorption)