5l – £180.00
ALLCOAT Chemical Resistant Coating Cold Set is a premium, 2-component chemical resistant coating, based on polyaspartic technology, derived from a reaction of an aliphatic isocyanate Pre-Polymer and an amine terminated resin blend.
ALLCOAT Chemical Resistant Coating Cold Set has excellent chemical resistance to all acids, solvents and alkalis. ALLCOAT Chemical Resistant Coating is ready to walk on in just 2 hours and is fully cured in 5 hours.
On account of the UV- and colour fast properties it can also be used amongst other coatings as thin layer coating for surface protection and/or sealing (interior and outdoor area) on existing coating systems, but it is also designed for the classic corrosion protection of industrial constructions. ALLCOAT Chemical Resistant Coating Cold Set can be installed on miscellaneous substrates or surfaces and therefore it creates a flexible, durable, tough surface. ALLCOAT Chemical Resistant Coating Cold Set can be applied with brush, roller or airless-sprayed as stand-alone system or as top coat for existing coating systems.
- As UV and colour-fast Top Coat for a chemical resistant sealing on existing base coats for flooring
- Clear coat application for the prolongation of the expendancy of life for different substrates like PC, marmor, plastic, glass
- Ideal for chemical processing plants, pharmaceutical buildings, food factories, walk-in fridges and freezers, cold stores, loading bays, garages and exterior areas
Features & Benefits
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent color retention, UV resistant
- Very good adhesion on concrete structures without using a primer
- Superior chemical resistance compared to a multitude of solvent agents
- Fast reactivity and cure times
- Fast return to service time; long life-cycle; almost maintenance free; significant savings
- Excellent Top Coat on existing aromatic Polyurea Coatings
- Maintains flexibility; seamless and joint-less coating and lining
- Resistant to most chemicals, solvents, acids and caustics
- Hydrolysis firm; non sensitive to humidity
- Thermal stable
- Very good bonding properties to concrete and steel substrates
- Moderate impact; abrasion resistance
- Nearly no odour and VOC-free with no catalysts
New Concrete - All surfaces must be clean and free from laitance, oils, fats and other contaminants. New concrete must be at least 21 days old. Surface shouild be grit blasted to achieve a minimum surface profile equating to medium / coarse sandpaper.
Steel Surfaces - Remove any flaking rust and other loose materials by mechanical means. If large areas are to be treated then abrasive pressure or vacuum blast tracking is recommended, ideally, SA 2.5 / SIS55900 / British Standard 4232 – second quality standard is optimum. Oil and grease deposits should be removed with a propriety degreasing agent.
Asphalt Surfaces - High pressure wash and degrease surface, mechanical abrading is not normally required.
Before using both components have to be stirred well and then component A has to be poured into component B completely and mixed carefully with an adequate agitator.
After mixing both components you should allow the mixture to rest for a few minutes (2-3 min).
ALLCOAT Chemical Resistant Coating Cold Set should be applied preferably by roller (solvent resistant roller, nylon roller or similar) or alternatively by spraying in a conventional way with air pressure or airless application.
The drying times depend naturally on the climate and environmental influences, e.g. ambient temperature, relative humidity of air and ventilation etc.
10 litres, 20 litres, 5 litres
Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Red, White, Yellow
|Application - Curing Time||
Walkable after 2 hours, Fully Cured after 5 hours
Excellent Chemical Resistance to all acids, solvents and alkalis