Coarse Hazard Anti Slip Safety Tape Commercial Grade
The product consists of abrasive grit particles bonded by a tough, durable polymer to a dimensionally stable plastic film. The reverse side is coated with a pressure-sensitive adhesive covered by a removable protective liner.
Custom Sizes: Available upon request.
Directions for use:
Surface Preparation Instructions:
1. Make Sure surface is clean, dry, smooth and above minimum application temperature when applying ALLCOAT Anti Slip material. Repair or replace any broken or damaged surface.
Minimum application temperature: 50°F (10°C)
2. Remove chipped, cracked or peeled paint prior to applying material.
3. Remove loose residue from surface.
4. Floor finish should be removed from floor prior to application.
5. Referring to the surface Preparation Table use cleaner or solvent wipe to clean surface. After cleaning, allow to dry thoroughly.
Priming Instructions for unpainted surfaces:
1. Prime clean, dry surfaces with a primer – especially:
a. Uncoated concrete surfaces.
b. Coated, painted or porous concrete if surface is excessively rough.
c. Other porous surfaces.
2. Surface Priming:
a. Properly clean the surface following the Surface Preparation recommendation.
b. Use a brush to apply a thin coat of primer where treads are to be placed.
c. Allow the primed area to dry thoroughly (no evidence of stickiness or tackiness) before applying tape material.
Application Instructions: Tools Needed: Rubber Hand Roller
1. Individual pieces should be spaced a minimum of 1/12” apart and a maximum of 2” apart. 1/2” from stair edges.
2. Round the corners of any pieces cut from rolls.
3. Peel protective liner back about 2” from one end and position piece on surface. IMPORTANT: Minimize touching adhesive with fingers.
4.Continue to remove liner. Press firmly in place as liner is removed.
5. For small pieces: Peel liner off piece. Holding piece by its edges, curve it gently with the adhesive side out. Align with the middle of the target surface and press down.
6. Finally, press into firm contact with surface using a rubber hand roller by starting in middle and rolling out towards edges.
• To maintain product effectiveness, the application should be inspected periodically.
• Keep free of dirt and other residue that might impair functionality.
• Anti Slip tapes and treads should be brushed or cleaned regularly.
• Allcoat Anti Slip resilient and vinyl tapes and treads should be mopped regularly.
• Use appropriate cleaner such as a general maintenance liquid to keep material and surrounding surfaces dirt and grease free.
• To remove and replace torn or worn material:
1) Start by pulling up old material. Use of a heat gun may assist in this process.
2) After removal of old material. Use a citrus based industrial cleaner to soften adhesive residue and allow scraping of surface in preparation for product replacement.
Important for proper Application & Service Life:
1. All surfaces must be clean, dry, grease free and at a recommended temperature before applying product.
2. Rough or porous surfaces must be primed for proper adhesion.
3. Rubber Hand roller should be used to assure a firm bond when applying all Allcoat Tapes.
4. For extra protection from excessive moisture or liquids, use an edge sealing compound.
5. Allcoat material can be applied on most painted surfaces that are in good condition. ALLCOAT tapes will adhere as well as the base paint. Painted surfaces must be thoroughly dry before application of Allcoat Anti Slip tapes.
6.Treated or untreated wood must be painted prior to application of Allcoat Tapes.
7. Do not apply Allcoat material over grouting. Also, avoid cracks in concrete and breaks in all surfaces.
8. Store product in its original carton at 72°F (20°C) and 50% humidity.
9. It is recommended to use the product within 1 year from date product is received.
18m x 100mm, 18m x 150mm, 18m x 25mm, 18m x 300mm, 18m x 500mm, 18m x 50mm, 18m x 75mm
Black/White, Fluorescent, Red/White, Yellow, Yellow/Black