12.5kg – £54.16
ALLCOAT Concrete Repair Mortar is a pre-mixed magnesium phosphate cement blended with specially selected aggregates. The resulting mix produces a mortar which gives rapid setting and high early strength properties. Repairs can be carried out on concrete surfaces and with the speed of hardening; these may be brought into early use. The chemical mechanism will continue at temperatures down to 0°C thus enabling repairs to be carried out on floor areas in cold stores.
The mixed mortar, when placed, will harden in approximately 10 minutes. The compressive strength gain will reach between 14N/mm² and 22N/mm² within 60 minutes depending on the mix design used.
- Fast repairs to concrete floors / levelling floors in cold stores
- Levelling steps / stairways/uneven surfaces
- Filling holes
- Embedding posts
- Repairing edges surrounding drains and man hole covers
Features & Benefits
- Rapid installation, minimal disruption – extremely fast cure time of 60 minutes.
- Exceptional bond to most substrates and surfaces, providing crack free performance.
- Incredible wear resistance – up to 3 x the life expectancy of cementitious products.
- UV stable – full colour stability.
- Creates a watertight seal, crack free and impervious to liquids.
- Resistant to acids and caustic sodas.
- An incredibly mouldable consistency allows you to position the mortar without the need for shuttering or temporary supports.
- Easy to apply.
Easy installation, simply using a trowel.
ALLCOAT Concrete Repair Mortar is a self contained product only needing to be mixed with water on site to produce a firm mortar. The product is chloride free and can be safely used with cast iron and steel units. The mortar can be placed in sections of 20mm to 50mm in thickness and greater thicknesses can be built up in layers. After placement no special curing is required in moderate ambient
All substrates must be clean, dry and free from contamination.
Concrete substrates may require priming using ALLCOAT Epoxy Resin Adhesive Primer Cold Cure, applied at approximately 0.4kg/m² (always conduct a bond test to test suitability of substrate).
Asphalt substrates do not require separate priming.
ALLCOAT Concrete Repair Mortar Rapid Set cures fully within just 60 minutes of installation (both chemically and physically).