5m² – £265
ALLCOAT Balcony Flooring Kit is a sophisticated, cold applied, high performance waterproofing system that has a rapid application and cures in just 20 minutes enabling fast tracking for pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
ALLCOAT Balcony Flooring Kit can be applied at temperatures down to -20ºC and upto +30ºC and still cures in 20 minutes.
ALLCOAT Balcony Flooring Kit can be installed over most existing surfaces, eliminating the costs and inconvenience associated with breaking and disposing the old material.
Choose your own aggregate. Browse our wide selection HERE
- Cold applied – No hot works
- Elastomeric – Allowing for greater thermal movement
- Seamless – No joints and dynamic crack bridging
- Hydrolysis resistant – resistant to standing water
- Quick and easy to apply – finished job in 1 day
- UV resistant – will not shrivel or crack
- Anti-skid – variety of aggregate options available
- Tough – highly impact resistant
- Low temperature curing – down to -20°C, providing frost free, unsurpassed bond and greater cohesive and adhesive bond strength to the substrate
- Rapid curing – trafficable in 20 minutes
- Variety of colour options – and aggregate options
- Ease of application – No need for full reinforcement
- No special tools required - Applied by brush/roller/squeegee
- Hard wearing – 10 & 15 year systems avaliable
- Fully waterproof in 20 minutes – enables fast tracking for pedestrians and vehicular traffic
- Multi surface application- may be applied to all common balcony substrates
ALLCOAT Balcony Flooring Kit comprises of:
ALLCOAT Universal Primer – 2.5l
ALLCOAT 120 Self Levelling MMA – 5l
ALLCOAT 120 Manual MMA – 2.5l
Aggregate Of Your Choice – 10kg
ALLCOAT Topcoat – 2.5l
Easy applied by brush, roller or squeegee.
Black, Buff, Green, Mid Grey, Red, White