5kg – £55.20
ALLCOAT Anti-Slip Flexible Roof Coating is a high performance all weather coating designed for simple, single pack waterproofing of roof areas. It has outstanding weatherproofing and waterproofing properties for any roof or gutter surface including asphalt, bitumen, mineral felt, asbestos cement, concrete and metal surfaces all in a single application. The key benefit of this product is increased life expectancy which is between 5 and 8 years.
Formulation comprises polyacrylic and polyacrylate resins combination with dewatering polymers and surface wetting agents. By combining the very latest acrylic polymer technology ALLCOAT has produced a material that provides excellent waterproofing to any roof or gutter regardless of weather conditions. Simple application is by brush or squeegee with no priming required. This material can be applied in all weather conditions including falling rain and in temperatures down to 0*C (32*F). Its fibre reinforced structure gives it great crack bridging capabilities.
- Flat Asphalt Roofs – Will reduce weight loading and provide long term waterproofing
- Gutters – Cost effective instant waterproofing of all types of gutters
- Flat Roofs – Provides waterproofing on small flat roof areas in any weather
- Down pipes and Hoppers – Stops leaks on joints immediately
- Emergency Patch Repair – Seals leaks instantly
- Emergency Patch Repairs – Seals leaks instantly to weatherproof affected areas
- Around Roof Furniture – Will seal around roof plant fitted retrospectively to existing substrate
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for all substrate types
- All weather application
- Fibre reinforced
- Excellent adhesion
- Crack bridging capabilities
- Will seal through ponding water
- Low temperature application
- Instant waterproofing
Dirt build up, moss and loose material should be removed by scraping or brushing with a stiff bristled brush. Any cracks and gaps should be raked out to remove dirt build up. Large expanses of standing water should be removed by sweeping, small quantities of water may be allowed to remain without affecting the performance of the ALLCOAT Anti-Slip Flexible Roof Coating. In cold conditions any ice present on the surface must be removed.Any oil or grease contamination should be removed by wiping with ALLCOAT Degreaser Solution.
ALLCOAT Anti-Slip Flexible Roof Coating should be applied directly to the substrate, no priming is normally required. Application can be carried out by brush; best results are achieved when product is “stippled” into cracks and rough surfaces.
ALLCOAT Anti-Slip Flexible Roof Coating can be applied in all weather conditions including falling rain and temperatures down to 0*C
ALLCOAT Anti-Slip Flexible Roof Coating must NOT be applied over ice.
Only use disposable application tools
Theoretical Coverage Rate
1.1m2 / Kg at 500 microns dft
Recommended Film Thickness
Wet :750 Microns (30 mils)
Dry: 500 microns (20 mils)
20kg, 5 kg
4 – 6 Hours
|Dry to Foot traffic||
Indefinite (Providing surface is clean & dry)
|Tensile Strength ASTM D412||
40% (350 psi)
|Elongation ASTM D412||
|Tear Strength ASTM D624||
12Kg / cm (60psi)